Thursday, May 13, 2010

Paxteroni


This is how most of my current pictures are of Paxton. He thinks it is hilarious to cross his eyes and stick out his tongue in every picture. Here is a better picture of him on his birthday. And yes the candles are in a tub of ice cream... this child is just like his dad...he does not like cake and this is what he wanted instead.
My little "Pac Man" is 6. He still has curly hair and all his cute little perfect teeth. He loves to cuddle, be tickled, and he loves to tease. He is so fun and says the funniest things. He had always been my mischievous one, but not as much any more...although he did get busted using his fork to fling food at other kids in the cafeteria the other day with his two friends. He is a really good student and his teacher raves about how bright and well behaved he is (with an exception of the food incident). He loves to be doing anything outdoors and believes it is never too cold to swim. He has done really good with the move(s) and has made a lot of friends...he has even become something of a ladies man and has a "girlfriend," Karsyn (she held his hand on the bus....uh oh). The thing he was most excited about for his birthday was to have his balloons on the floor when he woke up in the morning... he was picking out balloons 3 weeks before his birthday.
Paxton's current favorites are
color- red and blue
friend-Gavin
movie- Astro Boy
when he grows up he wants to be- army man, fireman, ninja,and jet pilot,
book- I Spy, Astro Boy
song- Kung Fu Fighting and I am a Child of God
food- watermelon
hero- Spiderman
TV show- Ben 10, Sponge Bob
Happy birthday Paxton! We love you!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I miss you too! (although, I do like all the videos you've posted on FB, HA!)
Did you get my message that we moved BACK INTO THE 14TH WARD?? :) Nice. We're happy to be back. And, email me: eguymonrdh@yahoo.com
Lets catch up...

sharon said...

That Paxton-boy!! What a crazy guy!! I am not surprised that he is a lady's man--you guys are in for it with him as a teenager. Enjoy him now while it is cute!! Love that boy!!!

sharon said...

I just heard an awesome 6 yearold singing I belong tothe Church...Paxton you did FANTASTIC!!! THank you for singing that to me that is one of my favorites!! Rilie-poo, You write your name better than any 3 year old I know!! Youa re so smart!! and cute too