Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PAT'S!


Happy St. Patrick's Day from us all! Hope your day was as fun as ours! We had our traditional green breakfast for dinner (we've done this for 8 years), all green M&M's, cute new green shirts from Grandma Sharon (thank you Grandma Sharon!!!), this year we added rainbow cupcakes (I found in Family Fun), and some dang good shopping
I have to share my shopping from today. I don't know how I lived without CVS! I love it! This is what I got (there are two lip glosses you can't see very well)....
I paid $4.20 and saved $70.79 PLUS I got $6 off my next purchase...so I came out ahead! YEAH!

5 comments:

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

WOW! You are the coupon queen. OMGoodness, Sharon buys shirts for St. Patrick's Day too? Too funny!!!

Julee said...

great shopping trip!! I'm so jealous that you're near a CVS!

sharon said...

Paxton, I still miss your curls!! Evan waht are you holding? I think that you look like you are older--maybe 9? How was your birthday? Cooper boy you are just too cute!! Rilyee poo you look so happy and what are you holding!! Miss you all!! Hope you are doing well!! Love you!!! Yes, Karen, I get them St Paddy's green--I don't wnat the leprachans to see them!!! Ha! Bree what is CVS? How is Jeff?

Bree said...

Evan is holding rainbow cupcake and Rilynn is holding a green "shamrock" pancake. CVS is my favorite store...it's in the same parking lot as Chevron. It's a drug store like Walgreens or Rite Aid, but it doesn't have the wierd smell and they have the most amazing (aka free stuff) sales.

♥Seri said...

Cute kiddos in green! sounds like you have some way fun traditions!
And look at you shop! good job Momma! Your sweet Mom came to visit us last week! It was great seeing her. she is so kind!