Friday, March 5, 2010

Our week



This Sunday we went on a little adventure after church. Jeff had heard about this bridge, but we weren't really sure where we were going. Turns out it wasn't very far and we can't wait to go back! It is the "worlds longest single span wood truss covered bridge." It was so cute and the river under it was beautiful! I was wising I had a really cool camera that I could play with the pictures from this place, but alas, I still have my crappy camera that is trying to die, but I still got some cute pictures.
Evan got his wolf the other night and was super excited to become a bear in boy scouts. This is Jeff and Evan doing their "wolf cheer."
The other night I was cutting Jeff's hair and Paxton said he wanted his all cut off *tear, sob, sigh* so here's the new Paxton-with no curls.
Apparently Cooper feels I'm not feeding him enough lately because he is helping himself to things! Those cinnamon rolls were ones I had made for young women's. Good thing they had burned a little, so I had to make something else anyway.









And here's one of Rilynn because we can't leave her out

4 comments:

sharon said...

Paxton you look TOO old without your curls!!! I love those critters!! Evan you are a bear already!!! Cooper are you going to be a second Paxton...that is too cute!!! Rilie-poo you are always cute!! I love the bridge and would love to see it sometime!! Miss you all!!!

jenae waters said...

I agree, Paxton looks so grown up with his curls gone, but very handsome. I can't beleive Evan is a bear! I bet he loves scouts. Mr Cooper is too funny. It is only funny because I get to see the pictures. I love that kid. Oh Ry how we miss you. I wish we could come and play on your Sunday Adventures.

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

I'm thinking those are pretty awesome pictures for a crappy camera. Paxton looks so grown up with his new do! You have the cutest little family.

The Barney's said...

What a great post!! And what a fun place to go visit!! We'll have to go when we make it that way again :) Love the picture of Jeff and Evan!! I just miss your whole cute family!!