Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fashion Police, we have an emergency

 Paxton has always let me pick out his clothes and not cared, recently he has decided that he wants to pick out his own clothes for school.  Here are some examples of his chosen attire. 
Ummm, yes, those are shin guards...

He was sure these looked great together since they were both red, white, and blue...and the medal??? I don't think I even asked...


 
 This may not have been soo bad if we were going swimming, but we weren't.
 "But Mom, they are both stripey!" (plaid)
 We sure do love this Paxton boy (but it isn't for his sense of fashion).  If your wondering (I'm sure my mom at least is ;)  ) I did not let him go in any of these outfits, I "guided" him to things that matched a bit better.
This boy is obsessed with silly bands.  If you don't know what silly bands are, they are these rubber bracelets that form into shapes when you take them off.  Anything from food, to animals, bugs, he's got them all and Loves them all.  We've had to limit him on how many he can wear.  His dream is to have them go from his wrist to his shoulder.

3 comments:

Shellee said...

DEva has never let me pick out her clothes and it makes me mad sometimes. I guess she is the one wearing it. Her outfits usaully look pretty close to paxton's outfits. My main problem with her is she won't let me fix her hair which is curly and usually is a frizzy mess. kids!!!!

Renae said...

Owen has reached this point, and all he ever wants to wear is swim shorts. Even if he is going out to play in the snow. Love that Pax man he is so addorable!

sharon said...

Okay, my comment was going to be --Did you let him wear that!!!? I am relieved to know that yu took charge--go to what I did lay out 2 or 3 outfits and let him pick from there!! He is so CUTE though--he might could pull it off!!