Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Year's Resolution

Dear Blog,
You have been very neglected, I know, and I'm sorry.  I've got a few excuses reasons, 1st my computer screen was broken thanks to a certain little boy, Cooper, whom I will not name, 2nd we seem to be having a long run of bad luck (no major health issues or anything like that) but I didn't want to be a Negative Nancy blogger, 3rd I've started working part time and I'm having troubles balancing, 4th I've been in a kinda weird funk that I can't totally explain-kinda tired, kinda lonely, even though I am never alone, just kinda blah, I'm hoping it's just a combination of our bad luck and homesickness for my friends and family in Boise.  BUT, I'm pretty sure our bad luck has to be about out....so "Nancy" is hopefully soon-to-be gone; and therefore, my New Year's Resolution is to be better about blogging and to quit ignoring you. I usually fail struggle with my annual "resolutions," but this is one bad habit I am determined to break- especially since it is my only form of journaling (shhhh don't tell anyone ;)  ).

6 comments:

Shellee said...

HOpe things are getting better for you. I have had my share of really depressed times over the last few years and it makes everything a chore. Things will always work out. I look forward to blog stalking you.

Cool Waters said...

woo hoo! We like to see what's going on! (proof that someone reads what you post)!

Carley said...

Sorry you've had a rough year. I'm hoping 2011 will be better. Even if negative Nancy blogs, I would still like her! Sometimes it is cathartic to blog negative stuff. Plus you get sympathy which doesn't come often as a mother! We miss you guys and are hoping you'll be the "new renters" in June!

Liz said...

Hey, Negative Nancy! I think I've been feeling the same as you. I'm definately ready for a good year as the last two have been pretty crappy. Even if the stuff you post is negative, it makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one. :)

Erin said...

Well... I'm not as smart as Carley (I don't use words like 'cathartic.') but I agree with her! We miss you (and your blogging) and want you back!

sharon said...

I am gald yuo are back because I want to see pictures of those cute kids and know what is happening!!! Things have got to turn around!! You and Jeff have really shone in your trials by fire!! You have been an example to all around you!!You are loved and in many prayers!!Now for some updated pictures!! I read regularly but for some reason can't always get a comment to go through!!