Monday, April 27, 2009

We've got action!

There is actually a little too much action right now and I REALLY should not be blogging, I should be packing since we are supposed to be out of our house tomorrow-well really to be out today was the plan, but thank heavens we had a little wiggle room on that.

ANYWAY, I just had to post a quick update on Coop. Last week he was very busy, he started crawling!!! It is kind of a belly flop that turns into an army crawl. He also started cutting his first tooth!!! It isn't all the way through, but it is coming with grace...no fever, cold, and not much grouchiness! YEAH! And finally we also discovered this last week a new favorite food of Cooper's-dill pickles. He loves them. He holds them and sucks on them like they are a sucker.

Here's a few pictures of the kids "helping" me pack. When I left the room the newly mobile Cooper decided to "help" me look at this whole roll of wrapping paper


Rilynn is loving helping me "label" all of the boxes Rilynn is also being "helpful" by entertaining Cooper aka dragging him across the floor by his feet
Cooper thinks it is hilarious, but sadly, the poor baby got a rug burn on the back of his head:(
And lastly the kids have been "helping" me discover new uses for the dolly

5 comments:

Erin said...

Well, hi! Good luck with the move! We have been talking about entertaining the idea of moving... But the whole thought just stresses me out! Its soooo expensive to move! And... AH! I just don't know! Anyway. Good luck! I'm glad we can blog to keep up!

sharon said...

Cute pictures but you know that the kids can come and hand out with me!! Let me know--those are poor words according to Pres. Hunter! Do don't offer so I am coming for the kdis!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Cute pics, and good luck moving! We're moving right now too, but I'm sure it's a lot tougher with 4 kids and a house full of stuff!

Kristi said...

Your kids are so cute! Don't you love kids' version of "help?" With a new baby I am learning to live with my kids' version of "clean" Good luck with the move--I hope everything goes well!!!

Kristi said...

PS--I hope it'sok to add you to my blog list!