Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break Fun


For spring break we went with my family to the Oregon Coast. It was really fun...really wet, but really fun. It was a little sad though, people kept getting sick. Jeff, me, Rilynn and my mom were the only ones that never got anything. We started off going to Multnomah Falls. We hiked all the way to the top of the falls-it kicked my butt.

The first beach we went to Rilynn totally fell in the water and got rolled by the waves. It apparently traumatized her, the rest of the trip she was scared to go in the ocean and kept saying, "The water is gonna get me!"
The fact that it was wet and cold didn't slow my crazy boys down. They played in the ocean like it was 95 outside, but really it was actually like 30 degrees.


We went to the aquarium and the kids loved it. They got to pet some little sharks and sting rays.
We had professional pictures taken-hopefully we'll get them soon so I can post them.
The boys and I went on a tour of a lighthouse. I thought it was interesting, my boys on the other hand, wanted to skip the educational lecture and race up the stairs
It was fun to be with my whole family (I'm already missing Brett's kids again) and especially with us moving away it will be nice to take those memories with us. Thanks mom for such a fun trip!

1 comment:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Very cute pics! Looks like a fun trip. Love the Oregon coast. Your boys are VERY tough! That is cold, cold water. I guess I didn't realize Cooper is only a month older than Troy. So are those not some of the professional pics? They're really cute!