Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A whole new world of fun



My mom came to visit and we had so much fun playing with her. The first day we went to a place called Fairytale Town. It is a park where they've made giant scenes from Fairy tales that you can play, climb on, water Mary's garden, see animals from the stories, etc. They loved it.

That night we went to Leatherby's. It wasn't as good as Utah's Leatherby's (no PB cup:( ), but still really good. What kind of mother gives a one year old an ice cream cone?! Oh, me.
The next day we went to John's Incredible Pizza. It's an all you can eat pizza place they have some funny pizza's-mac and cheese pizza, spicy peanut butter pizza, etc. After you eat you go in a room with arcade games and rides like roller coasters, merry go round, tons of fun stuff.
We also went to San Fransisco while she was here. Talk about FREAK SHOW! It has to be the best place on earth to people watch. We saw this guy wearing nothing but a g-string and had painted his entire self gold. Paxton said, "I almost saw his tenders!" We went on the trolley Apparently Rilynn had been drinking right before that photo. Cooper loved the pole. It was a fun trip and we hated to see her go. We miss her already!

6 comments:

Shellee said...

I hope you are adjusting well to your move. It is hard to go someplace new but it looks like there are some fun things to do. your family is so cute.I am glad I see what you're up to.

Cool Waters said...

I went to San Francisco for a choir trip my senior year and the first thing we saw was two cross-dressers. Then a car thought it could squeeze between one of our busses and the sidewalk - we ended up taking on all of the passengers from that bus because the car hit the bus. Then our hotel was in the ghetto, but once we got to the bay and the touristy area it was tons of fun.
You guys look good in CA!

jenae waters said...

I am so glad you guys had fun with your mom. I remember San Fran, There are some definite crazy people to watch. I remember the most entertaining one for us was a guy who had a tree branch big enough to cover his body and he would hide behind it and jump out and scare people. I am sad there was no pb cup for you.

sharon said...

It was a great time!!! I love your journaling--things I will steal when I scrapbook it!! Watching the kids makes me so home sick for them!! Thanks for the great time!!

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

How fun Brianne!! I'm sad that the Leatherby's in Utah went out of business -- guess you'll have to request they do a pb cup at yours. SF sounds like my kinda place since I absolutely love people watching. I love Paxton's comment -- sounds just like Ty & Casey.

♥Seri said...

Bree:
You have a blog! I love it! Your kiddos are darling and I'm so glad your momma came for a visit! Is it me or do other people say that Jeff looks like Brett?!! Crazy! Anyway... so glad I could find you!
Let's keep in touch!