Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My New Ride

So, it isn't brand new now, but it was two months ago on my birthday, I just didn't have picts and I had other things to write about. But on my birthday my husband was amazing! He found a wish list I had made my mom, took it, and got everything on it. He also made dinner plans (PF Changs-yum) with two other couples, got a babysitter, and then when we got home from eating I opened the garage and found a new bike...not just any bike a pink cruiser!
Now this would be fun and exciting for anyone, but I had still been riding my bike that I had gotten in 5th grade for getting straight A's...needless to say I was overdue for a new bike. Well now I had a bike, but I have all these kids that can't ride yet, so I got super lucky and found this great two kid bike trailer/stroller on Craig's list for the exact amount my dad had given me for my birthday! :) We've totally been "cruisen" the neighborhhod a ton and lovin every minute of it!
P.S. Only 3 more days...do you have your ticket for Twilight?

2 comments:

Cool Waters said...

That's awesome. Your husband can teach mine a thing or two as well! So we're coming up the day before Tday. We're bringing some friends as well that didn't have anywhere to go. And Twighlight...can't go until I get to Boise! So if you feel like going again...I talked my mom into going with me and waiting!

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

I'm so glad you finally got a new bike! How cute is that?! And check out Jeff -- talk about super-husband. I better tell Eric that the bar has been set. But I don't know if he could top that. It's a real stretch for Eric to both find a babysitter and make the dinner plans.