Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6 months already!



This last month has been big for Cooper Boy (Rilynn's new name for Cooper). He has gotten so good with his hands and fingers-making them hold toys, pinch my face and neck (maybe I can try to blame my double chin on him "stretching me out?"), and pulling my hair. His favorite word is dada and the kids are thoroughly convinced he says hi. He has just started waving bye-bye and tried his first food on Christmas day-sweet potatoes that Santa brought him in his stocking.


He is ginormous. He weighs just over 20 pounds and is wearing 12-18month clothes. The kid gobbles down an 8oz bottle faster than I could gulp 8 oz of diet coke. He still has adorable dimples that you could just eat up. There is one thing that hasn't changed this month, he still stinks at sleeping. Any advise?

2 comments:

jenae waters said...

I just love Mr.Cooper! I can't believe it has been 6 months. Wow, how time flies. I keep thinking I don't think Cooper can get any cuter and yet he does. I love that little bug. I wish I had some advice for you to get him to sleep better. It is probably a good thing that he is so easy to love to make the hard nights a little easier.

wannabee free said...

what ?/ you are super skinny, girl. There is no double chin there.
I'm bad about getting my kids to sleep through the night. I can't stand the cry it out method... i'm a wuss! Lachlan is almost 1 and i'm still up with him at least 1x/ per night. ugh.