Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bragging is not becoming


I know that bragging is not becoming, but I just have to. We all usually see a tease/feisty/mischievous side of Paxton, but there really is such a tender side to that little guy, and he can be incredibly sweet! I just got his progress report home and it said, "Paxton plays nice with all students at school. He has a couple friends whom he chooses to play with most days at preschool, but it is not uncommon for Paxton to choose to sit down next to a child who is younger or disabled and choose to help them learn to play a game or puzzle. Paxton is a very sweet, patient, empathetic child who is a wonderful role model for all the students in the program!" Ahhhhhhh!

Plus about two weeks ago, Great Grandma was talking to Paxton about his new room and said she heard it was nice, but couldn't get up the stairs to see it. To this Paxton offers, "I'll hold your hand Grandma!" Ahhhhh! Doesn't that just melt your heart?

Then he probably belched. :)

3 comments:

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

OK, that is the most beautiful picture of Paxton!! I love that kid. He is extremely smart and independent. He took good care of Casey at Aunt Sharon's.

Carley said...

I'm so glad we are blog friends now too!! You should brag all you want about your kids. They are the cutest kids. I can only hope that mine will live up to your kid's cuteness!!

wannabee free said...

that is super duper sweet, and doesn't it give you hope? :)

p.s. thanks for the tips on my blog. I've tried that a dozen times and I'm still stuck with snowflakes! argh