Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Check her out!

My "aunt" (she's closer to my age and I feel more like she's a sister in law) was in town and we tried to take our kids bowling. Both the places we tried to go to had really long waits, and they were headed back to Utah so we couldn't wait (sorry Ty). While we were attempting to bowl we found out the sub has the best FHE...only a $1.50 a game and $0 for shoes on Mondays! I talked to Jeff and we decided to head back down for FHE. We all loved it, but you have to check out this video of Rilynn!

Okay, I just realized I am totally lame and recorded this sideways, oops. It is still worth viewing though.






Don't mind the little bummy hanging out of the pants.

This was Rilynn's first time bowling and she couldn't get enough! After she threw the ball she would yell, "I wanna do it again!"
Jeff (Kung Fu) won, but team "hot chicks" (Rilynn and I) were close behind! X-man (Evan) and Power Ranger (Paxton) were probably closer, but for some reason the computer kept scoring Hot Chicks spares that we really didn't get.












Check out their form!















Cute shoes


Knuckles

her hair turned out cute huh?

Dad won't let me stick my head in the ball return! :(

4 comments:

jenae waters said...

Okay that video is so funny, I love it. Ethan is mad that I am posting a comment because he watched it over and over and would laugh along with her and now he cant see it. So fun. We will have to tag a long next time. Oh and a shout out to Ri, You have the cutest bummy I have ever seen!

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

What cute pictures. I'm so glad your kids finally got to go bowling. We took Ty & Casey on Thursday and you'd think they'd never been bowling before. They were so excited, running around like two chickens with their heads cut off. Go Team "Hot Chicks!"

Tiffani said...

Hi Brianne, Tiffani Folwell here. I saw a comment from you on Kristi Roper's blog and thought I'd see how you were! I LOVE the sideways video...I do it all the time too! Guess it's a habbit from takin' pictures. You have such a wonderful family. Congrats on the new addition as well!

wannabee free said...

maybe that's why it's only $1.50. HA!